Intern (m/f) - Customer Support
Freeletics GmbH - Praktikum in München
Das Unternehmen Freeletics GmbH sucht ab sofort Mitarbeiter als Praktikum in München.
Jetzt kostenlos und unkompliziert bewerben!
We stay in touch with a big, fast growing user base of 12,000,000+ members. As a Customer Engagement Intern our customer’s happiness is your number one priority. You will be responsible for being the first point of contact with our members and for ensuring all our written content communicates a strong message. Are you fluent in either Spanish, Italian, French or Portuguese? You enjoy communication with people from across the globe, understand their needs and helping them comes naturally to you? You can translate the customer’s needs into actionable insights? You are a team player and remain friendly and helpful in demanding situation too? Join the FREELETICS team now.
- Understand and assess the needs of our community
- Stay in touch with members from around the globe via email
- Be first point of contact for members and manage communication with them independently
- Monitor the voice of our users and deliver actionable insights for our other departments
- Work with state-of-the-art customer management tools
- Manage member accounts and our self serving portals
- Improve user experience in case of any queries
- Student enrolled at university
- Strong communication skills
- Hands on approach with a “getting things done” mentality
- Strong ability to learn and adapt
- Team player with very high commitment and motivation
- Strong command of German and/or English combined with fluency in either Spanish, Italian, French or Portuguese in both oral and written skills
- Your ideal starting date would be mid of December 2016.